The days spent with Building Construction

00:03 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  Building construction is an architecture subject but we are studying it because it is part of knowledge that interior architectures should have. Without studying building construction, how can an interior architect know why columns and beams are build at that specific area? The days I spent with building construction, from just listening to lectures to assignment one and two until test, from the knowledge of 0% to 100%, I gained a lot of knowledge until when I saw a building, I can name the type of windows they using, the method of piling, etc. I would like to thank Ms Alice for giving me tutorials to make me understand from "what is this" to "finally I know". Every second that had used, there's bit by bit knowledge gained.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: