Assignment 1 - Anthropometric & Ergonomic

18:02 Nicole Tay 1 Comments

  Starting a new programme is just like starting a new whole chapter of my life. I always heard that degree life is tough and as a design student, I might have to skip few days of sleep (according to what my seniors said). Well, I just want to tell you that I'M GOING TO COPE WITH IT!
  So, here's my very first assignment for Interior Architecture Design 1, given by Ms Sharmila. This assignment is separated into two parts. The first part is draw 12 activities of  my daily routine which need to be in different poses and using different furniture. This is to study the proportion of me and the furniture. And from this 12 poses, I will have to choose 3 poses for the second part. In the second part of this assignment, I need to measure the furniture and draw the plan and side view of it  according scale of 1:20. Also, I got to draw another 5 alternative poses using our imagination corresponding with the furniture.
  Drawing human figure is always my weak point. I hate drawing live things like animals or flowers. The outcome is always terrible. But in this assignment, I learnt how to draw human figure but it's still quite not in proportion. I will practice more so that I can master the proportion better.

My 12 daily activities for 1a
A class exercise for us to learnt drawing using metric ruler 

Three poses for 1b






You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. It's very helpful and also we need the measurements

    ReplyDelete