The Days Spent with Design Communication 1

12:15 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  In the 5 subject I took in this semester, this subject is the one I like the most. This subject is like the combination of foundation subject : fundamental drawing and spatial design. The reason I love this subject is because it is more on technical drawing using tools rather than model making or free hand drawing even though there is a few but I still love this subject. I also learnt rendering from this subject. Rendering is a skill that I would like to master because it is so useful in future. Overall, this subject, I learnt many thing that an interior architect should know, for example the height/measurements of furnitures, the different line weight and symbols, the skills of rendering etc. There's no word I can describe about my love towards Design Communication. I feel like there's a unbreakable bond between me and design com. I always done design com homework first then only other subject xD This shows how I'm in love with design com. Lastly, I would like to thank my lecturer, Ms Aida and Mr Romzi in teaching us step by step until we know it. Every lesson I went, I'm back with knowledge and happiness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: