Phrase 3 - Orthographic Projection (Design Integration)

09:01 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  Now, all we left is just the presentation board! This is an integration with Design Communication 1. All the technical drawings such as floor plans, sections, axonometric etc will be done and checked in Design Com whereas storyboard and layout will be done in IAD. Floor plan, sections and perspectives are a must to do. I also did axonometric for my presentation board. After I done all the drawings, I need to arrange and fit them in the A0 size cartridge paper and I realised I have no space for axonometric. Therefore, I reduced the size of roof plan to scale 1:50. Then, I redraw it on the cartridge paper and photocopy it for test render. At first, I wanted to use grey but it doesn't work out well with water colour so I go for my second option which is blue. I used watercolour for the background and markers for rendering.
  The worst part of the final presentation was to bring ALL THE MODELS to uni. Not only models, we still have the A0 PRESENTATION BOARD! The struggle was real! From house to uni, I couldn't drive fast because my babies are very fragile especially the lighting pieces. Then, we need to bring to models up to class. Friend in need is a friend indeed. Thanks to my gang of friends who help me to bring the models! Then, we had pin ups and the models are left there until the presentation day!

Ground floor plan in scale 1:25
First floor plan in scale 1:25
Roof plan in scale 1:25
Section A-A in scale 1:25
Section B-B in scale 1:25
One-point perspective
Storyboard
Pin up on 22 July 2017
Pin up on 22 July 2017
Test render 1
Test render grey 1
Test render grey 2
Test render blue 1
Test render blue 2
Final presentation on 24 July 2017
 A0 presentation board
Project 2 and 3 models
Setting of the final presentation

You Might Also Like

0 comments: