The days spent with history

23:51 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  For the past, my thought of history was memorising facts that are boring which is useless. However, this subject, Architecture, Culture & History or the lecturer, Mr Keith had change my thought towards history. The affair towards architecture history increase as I felt it wasn't just about memorising but understanding. Understanding the era, from one to another, from prehistory to Egypt until baroque and rococo, it's just a storyline. It's just like a bedtime story which connects one another. Architecture history also make me understand how this design development from olden days till now and why it become so important in architecture. Every lesson of architecture history excites me as it always make me wonder how it looks like until i made research on it. I'm truthfully thank you to Mr Keith also other lecturers of giving lecture, tutorials and extra information which can't be found in the readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: