Expression in Sketching

07:56 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  A new chapter has begin on March 2017! Also, here's come my very first assignment by Ms Aida for the subject of Design Communication 1. This assignment is separated to two parts just like the IAD. Part one, I need to do contouring for my two vegetable (capsicum and ladies finger). Before that, Ms Aida gave us a session of tutorial to let us try out contouring. I had never done contouring before and that tutorial just save my life from this assignment. So, after the tutorial, we needed to submit the part one assignment on that day too.

Trying out blind contour and contour drawing during the tutorial.
Assignment 1a - Capsicum
Assignment 1a - Ladies Finger
  For part two, Ms Aida told us to pass up next week as a homework. In this assignment, we need to sketch with tonal value using four different methods - hatching, crosshatching, scribbling and stippling. I'm not an art base student, also haven't been to art class for years. I was totally blank for these four words. So, I went to watch Youtube Tutorial and get some basic skills from it. I found out it was so much fun to sketch using this skills. My favourite method is scribbling.

Assignment 1b

You Might Also Like

0 comments: