My Fantastic Beast!

20:08 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  Well, when you saw my title, maybe you will thought some kind of handsome guy or a guy that with "chocolate" ( eight packs) but no! He is just a normal looking guy. Some even called him little freckle due to his freckles on his face. He is Eddie Redmayne!
  The first movie I noticed him is The Danish Girl! His surprising acting skills that I wouldn't forget! His commitment towards his acting impressed me a lot. I can't imagine what's the feeling for a guy to wear a women dress/outfit and act as a lady. I can say he has the power to bring his audience to the movie. The storyline of The Danish Girl is great as it is in the "art century", involving a lot of arts which is very interesting for me! The ending made me cry like seriously I CRIED!



He suit in both guy and women character! *fangirl-ing*
The first time he feel the dress
This is insane! She... nope he doesn't look like a guy!
  The second time he impressed me is the act of Stephen Hawking in The Theory Of Everything. The face expression, the trembling, the symptoms of motor neurone disease was so really like he is Stephen Hawking! This movie make a clear vision of me about Stephen Hawking. Last time, I always thought Stephen Hawking is famous because of his disease also his prediction ( That's how stupid I am) but now I understand more about Stephen Hawking.


Stephen and Jane's tough relationship 
He on the wheelchair
  And of course, his newest movie! FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! As Harry Potter fans, we do know this movie is known as a part of Harry Potter. I think that the beginning part of this movie is a bit bored because it was explaining all the magic terms and the beasts but the graphic of this movie is amazing! It has a strong storyline but compared to the Harry Potter series, this is more on fights whereas Harry Potter series more on solving problems.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: