A shout out to dog lovers!!

19:20 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  I'm a dog lover. I have three golden retrievers in my house and last time, I used to have a Shih-tzu but he has passed away... As a dog lover, I would like to let my dogs in the house rather than left it outside with the Malaysia hot weather. However, there's no place for my dogs if I let them to stay in the house. They will be just loitering around and make the whole area a mess. So, there's a few dog house design below which I saw in Facebook. I think it is more suitable for small and medium breed dogs whereas large breed dog like doberman will not fit in the dog house.
Under Kitchen Tabletop
Under staircase... but for Malaysia, normally under staircase is a storage room xD
Guard dog for washing machine?
Wow! luxury room with chandelier and sofas!
A suitable room for dog... everything is prepared.. 
Snoopy in tv?

Dog at left : Not enough space T.T
 Luxury dog house design for outdoor
A mansion for a beagle!
OMG are u serious? Jacuzzi? I'm so envy at the dog that stay in the house
Little farm yard... I can imagine mama dog, papa dog and their children playing there

OH YEAH! THERE'S A DOGATHON AT UPM THIS COMING SUNDAY! FEEL FREE TO PAY A VISIT. IT'S FREE ADMISSION!
Dogathon Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dogathontm/

You Might Also Like

0 comments: