ALERT : CTX VIDEO!

19:28 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  I did some changes for my script as I found out my video was too long. The part for Professor Waleton visit was cut off because first, the video when it was half done, it's already more than 5 minutes. Secondly, I couldn't find an old man to act as Professor Waleton. Thirdly, most of the uncles I know doesn't speak English very well. And from there, I decided to cut off that part even though I unwilling to.
  So, now, here's come the most exciting moment!!!! My "handmade product" is ready to be "served". My video has a lot of flaws.. I admit that due to the background noise. When you watch my video, you will see a lot of red tags... that's because....... I USE IKEA AS MY VENUE TO FILM AHAHAHAH! Also, I didn't expect there's so many people in Ikea at the time I filmed... so there's kiddo shouting and crying, people talking as the background noise.... Really got a huge headache for it when I was editing the video... 
  Also, I had made a blooper for it... Hope you enjoy it!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: