Assignment 2 - Little India Street, Klang

22:02 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  On 4th of October, I went to Klang with my classmates and also Degree Interior Architecture seniors with the guide of Mr Martin. Mr Martin wants us to learn using manual setting ( iris control, exposure control and shutter speed control ) but auto focus (because we are still beginners ^^) to shoot street photography. So, when I first try on it, it was totally black until I managed to adjust the suitable manual setting according to indoor and outdoor. Sometimes even when I adjust the setting to the "brightest", the photographs will still be dark. All I can do is just go home and do some photoshop xD
 
  From this experience, I feel that my hand doesn't "lag" like the first time I use DSLR but moves smoothly as "practice make prefect". Other than that, this was my first time go to Little India Street and it is completely different from what I think. I always think that place like this is unsecured and unfriendly but in reality is that they are so friendly and kind. I even try eating their food even though it doesn't suit my taste  (it doesn't taste bad but just don't suit my taste), still every race have its own culture. What surprise me is that there's Chinese shop in India Street but not much and mostly are electrical repair store.

At the roundabout. This wooden house reminded me of my hometown
Little India Street
Alley 
Staircase
Lady and Daughter just bought something
Uncle selling indian chips (Indian chips are my favourite :P)
A guy doing his regular job
He is repairing electrical appliances  
Walking down the street
Homeless doggie

You Might Also Like

0 comments: