Exercise - Dots + Line

19:50 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

   We are given homework from Ms Tan. The first one is Dots which mean we need to nail the modelling board with nails. And the second one is Line which is we needed to sew our board based on the line we saw... It was challenging yet so fun... I enjoy doing the sewing but for the nailing one, it was really training my eye sight and my patience because I nailed it on my cutting mat when I pulled it up, some of the nails drop and I needed to touch up... The touch up part really made me frustrating as the nail that drop is in the middle of the "island of nails"... so all I can do is hit the nail in slant... For the sewing part, it was easy as it just like sewing clothes... just that the board is quite hard, my needle bend in the end...

Dots!
The slanted nail is the touch up ones




Lines!
The back part is also interesting!


Combination of dots and line


You Might Also Like

0 comments: