My love for IKEA

14:41 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  I went to IKEA Cheras today to get a frame for my 3D project, also to have a look there because I haven't been there before. IKEA is my annual-place-to-visit. I just don't know why my mum will go there almost every year. It is also one of my favourite place because the way they redecorate the space is just so impressive. Me, as the usual customer will recommend you to buy their furniture because it is really lasting. My study table when I am 4 years old is still usable till now. Even my current study table has been more than 10 years yet still firm and in good condition. Not only the furniture, their designed cloth are also good quality. I use them for my bedsheets and curtain. They change the design every year or implement more designs. Last but not least, their CURRY PUFF and ICE CREAM! and yeah! The COOKIE!! Omg you can't miss that! The curry puff have egg in it and the ice cream there is self service! The cookies are made of many flavour. The most common found are raspberries and chocolate. Sometimes they come out with honey flavour. Oh yeah still got one more food - MEATBALLS!!! Their so famous with the meatballs but it's beef. Food is the best thing to calm one's anger.

 
Living room and kitchen design - modern and dark design,
                                               suitable for couple
Living Room design - simple
Nice arrangement of the cabinets   
Living Room design - dark concept 
Study room design - dark, black 
Master Bedroom design - lovely sweet room
Bedroom design - plain, clean and simple
Bedroom design - suitable for working lady
Master Bedroom design - looks playful and colourful 

The bed look so soft <3

Seems like welcome me to sleep on it...
Bed couch *I wonder wouldn't the person fall from bed when sleeping?*
Couch design for cafe *love it*
Couch which can store things below
Kid room design - Double decker with study table
Kid room design - bed with a playpen below
Make-up section design - dark, classy 
Dining table
Kitchen design - L-shape western style 
Kitchen design - western style open air 
Kitchen design - modern, dark cabinet
Black cabinet for kitchen - look so elegant
Toilet design
Toilet design 
Whole unit design - Living room
Whole Unit design - Bedroom 
Whole Unit design 
Wardrobe that fits the corner 
I love this picture
Outdoor design
Welcome to chair section!
There's always a inner child in everyone's heart 
Mountain of soft toys!

HI CARROT
BROCCOLI
Rarrr! Dinosaur

Heaven!



Carpet 
<3

Cloud

Moon Star Heart

Utensils department
Limited edition design of  coaster
Limited edition!




Cloth department! 




Light department!!

Stand light
Picture section!

New York evening scene
New York
Black and White Photographs
Nature Photographs
I'm in love with this photograph!
   I'm surprise with the art event corner because normally there's no such thing in IKEA. Below are some photograph from photographer.

by Chad Moore
by Rankin
by Bobby Doherty
by Annika von Hausswolff
by Tanya Long
by Mathieu Cesar
by Bara Prasilova
All Fake Plants!!
Storage section of outdoor furniture and fake plants
Outdoor design
Storage section for indoor furniture!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: