Exercise - People Shooting

19:28 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  This coming Tuesday (4/10), we are compulsory to go Klang with Degree Interior Design students to have a photo shooting on street people in black and white mode. So, before that, Mr Martin wants us to practice so that we don't get panic or shy during the trip. He wants us to submit 5 black and white photo of people with feelings in it... It was hard for me as I always stay home during weekends but luckily, my little nephew and niece came to my house for baby sit so I took this opportunity to snap some photo of them... and Yesterday (2/10) was their dance ceremony so that's also an opportunity for me... but I didn't get to take nice feeling in those photo... It's quite hard to get photo with feelings in it.. I think I need more practice!

A lovely family lining up for photo shooting

The two little ones playing the yoga ball





Chit-chatting under hot sun....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: