Assignment 3 - RechargePod : Personal Space (Phrase 1)

12:26 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  Final assignment is announced after mid- sembreak T.T In positive way, I'm going to end this sem soon! So, what's final assignment all about? We are needed to design a relaxing pod which include a passive activity and an active activity. First or all, there are 3 phrases we need to go through: activity and context, form,space & function, orthographic drawing. 
 Phrase 1: Activity & Context
  We need to think about the passive and active activity and decide the context for this phrase. So, I did some research and feel like this four activities is what I wanted to do the most either for the assignment or in real life. I do not know how to play any of this activity in real life. Also, we need to use the context to support the pod/ lift the pod. That is why we need to find a suitable context. I think park in the city suit for the four activities I chose.

Listing
Parkour is a sport of jumping from one building to another building like spiderman. 
Board skating
Cart racing
Bartender is the activity that I would like to learn in real life
Varies of context

You Might Also Like

0 comments: