Research for CTX video

21:33 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  I finally decided to end my video with happy ending, so it means I need to find a solution. Due to my story as in science based, so I'm using galaxy term for the solution. Few years before, there's this very famous Korean drama called "My Love From The Star". This drama say about a guy which is an alien from another planet has landed on Earth and can't go back to his world due to him saving a girl and lost the chance to go back to his world. This guy has super powers like teleport but when times goes by, his super power losing because he can't stay at Earth for so long. Meanwhile, he fell in love with the girl he saved. At the ending, he uses the wormhole to travel to-and-fro so that he can meet the girl.
  So, I get inspired from this kdrama. Then, I started to search for some "galaxy hole". I only get to find black hole and white hole. As what I know, black hole absorb things in while white hole is vice versa. To make it as my solution, I use white hole because it cant absorb things from outside. So, I will need to explain how it get to absorb my male character's world.

White hole - cannot entered from the outside, matter and light can escape
Black hole - can entered from outside, matter and light cannot escape, strong gravity

It say that black hole is future where white hole is past.

"In quantum mechanics, the black hole emits Hawking radiation and so can come to thermal equilibrium with a gas of radiation (not compulsory). Because a thermal-equilibrium state is time-reversal-invariant, Stephen Hawking argued that the time reverse of a black hole in thermal equilibrium is again a black hole in thermal equilibrium.[2] This may imply that black holes and white holes are the same object. The Hawking radiation from an ordinary black hole is then identified with the white-hole emission. Hawking's semi-classical argument is reproduced in a quantum mechanical AdS/CFT treatment,[3] where a black hole in anti-de Sitter space is described by a thermal gas in a gauge theory, whose time reversal is the same as itself." - Wikipedia -


You Might Also Like

0 comments: