Assignment 1 - Interview

13:19 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  Just to update you guys, I had change to UCSI university due to the heavy traffic of everyday traffic also due to course fees. As my brother need to further study at Kentucky, USA, therefore I feel my course fees is a burden to my mum who provide the only financial support in my family.

  Well, let's back to the topic! Professional Communication is one of the subject I didn't get exempted and it's Year 1 Sem 1 subject. For the first assignment, we need to interview a few seniors about their favourite subject in UCSI University. We are needed to work in a group of 3 - 4. So, I'm grouping with my classmates in Year 2 Sem 1 (Sem 3) whereby they are also transferred from other college / uni. They are Alice Chua and Kek How. With the help of my class rep, Max, we get to find two seniors which are from degree of Architecture. Both of the seniors is in Year 3 Sem 1(Sem 5).
*The information about the interview is attached below, feel free to read it*

  It's a good opportunity to interview seniors and get to know them. As we are still newbies in this university, seniors is the best mentor we can seek help for. Not only that, by having interview with them, we get to know what are we going to face in future.

Interview Write-up:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzqnGaI5oUdF1BKM_mGsOKxAn30yy_fB/view?usp=sharing

You Might Also Like

0 comments: