<< J World >> Storyline

09:43 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

Intro

A girl named Audrey who loves scientific stuff such as UFO, doppleganger, space, life after death, zodiac and etc was sitting in the library and watching videos about Milky Way. There's stack of books about space, planet black holes and etc. She likes to study things like these and always wrote notes for her own hobby. 
#1 A friend of her pass by and saw she is reading scientific books, then teasing her
    H : Hey, Audrey! reading these again?
    A : Hahaha yeah....
    H : Hmmm maybe one day u will find out this world doesn't exists AHAHA
     *walks away*
#2 walk back home, saw couples
   A : hmmm such a sweet couple... when will I be one of them.... *envy*
    *look herself at a mirror*
   A : haiz... no one is going to like a girl like me...
#3 borrowed a book from library. A book written by Professor Waleton about parallel world. This book caught Audrey attention because the book don't have title just have author's name. She flip through and realise that's about parallel world. Audrey feel excited because this is the first time she read about parallel world.

Climax

She read the book. She googled search the word "parallel world". The website show nothing. Then, she searched about Professor Waleton. There's only a sentences which is "Congratulation, my dear. Hope you enjoy reading my book. Try your best to solve those mystery. Good Luck!"  She found it weird and then she asks her friend to do the same thing but nothing come out. So, she quickly read the book and solve the calculation one by one. The calculation is coordinate and time.The location written on the book is at her university library while the time is every 11am. So, everyday on 11, she will be at the library, finding for the person which was described in the book. The book tell that there's a person will read this book at that moment.
#1 At 10:45am, she put back the books and sit at a place near the bookshelf. At 11am sharp, she saw a guy reading that book, she only saw his side face, and he is wearing a white t-shirt and a very unique shoe.
#2 This day, Audrey also waited at the same place but she didnt saw the guy. Then, when Audrey was walking down the stairs, she saw the guy. This triggers her curiosity. She start to analyse the period of time he stay at the library.
#3 She followed him while reading. But after an hour, he disappeared. She record down the timing. The following few days, she repeated the same thing, the result is disappeared after an hour.
#4 She wants to know why he disappeared so she goes to the bookshelf for the book. But when she flip the book and read, a note drop down. It wrote:" Hey! I know you are searching for me!" She was shocked and search for him. Suddenly, someone grab her and hug her. As a reaction, she push him away.
   A : What are you doing?!?
    *realise is the guy*
    J : I'm bringing you to my world.
   A : What are you saying?
    *put back the book but realise it is a different bookshelf*
   A : Where am I?
    J : My world. The place I had been living. Come. Let me show you something.
    J : Oh Yeah! By the way, I'm Jayden.
   A : I'm Audrey.

Jayden bring her to see his family photo.
   J :This is me when I'm four. This is my parents. My mum lives here but my dad doesn't. He is like you, living in Earth. He is Professor Waleton. And that's all i know about him. I only meet him 5 times. The last time I met him is on my 10th birthday. After that, I didn't see him anymore.
  J : I stay with my mum after that until past two years. She had passed away and left me this book.
*take out a book/ diary written by his dad*
  J : This book is as same as yours. I had solved those calculation last year... just waiting for the timing. And what after next, I think you already know.

Actually, Jayden is hiding some truth from Audrey. There's a limit for him to travel to and fro. He knows because his dad left a note in that diary saying he only have 10 time to travel. Now, he left 4 times.

They promised to meet after one week. That week, Audrey try to dissolve what had happened.

#1 They find for Professor Waleton according to the address given in the book. Professor Waleton is predictable surprise. They talk a lot while Audrey is exploring around Professor Waleton's office/ laboratory/ house.
#2 Audrey goes to his world, exploring. Then, he told Audrey to help him take his watch. Audrey's curiosity hit her when she saw that diary. Then she saw the note (deadline). They have a talk about that. They try their best to find solution. Jayden said he ask dad for some solution during the last visit. They promised to meet a week later.
#3 They meet up and still don't have solution.
   A : Jayden, I think I want to make this our last meet up until we find a solution. At least we have one more time to meet each other before we die.
    J : *silent*
   A : Jayden, I hope you can understand my feelings.
    J : We must try our best to find a solution, okay? Deal?
   A : Okay. Deal.
*they hug*
#4 After few months of searching for solution, Jayden has lose hope. He thinks the best solution is ending this relationship because he couldn't bear the impulse to find her. He found Audrey. Audrey was shocked. They date for awhile.
   J : Sorry.
  A : Never mind. I know. The feeling is killing me too.
  *they kissed and hugged*
  * Jayden disappear in Audrey's arm*
Audrey cried sadly.

Ending

After a week trapped in sadness, Audrey bestir herself and continue search for solution.

#1 If happy ending, Audrey get to find solution and search for Jayden. They decided to write their story into novel. *need to figure out the solution*

#2 If sad ending, Audrey couldn't find solution. After a few years/ After graduation, she went back to the bookshelf, found out there's a bracelet that belongs to Jayden. She search for him but couldn't find. She cried. * then #4 wouldn't appear for this sad ending*

You Might Also Like

0 comments: