Project 3 - Sylvia Aris By The Hill

19:34 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  From the previous Project 2, we are needed to modify it and make it double of the size. That's will be our Project 3. First, we need to do some research for our pavilion's themes. For myself, I chose pastel colour for my pavilion. Also, vertical strips and zig zag will be the main design of my pavilion.

Mood board

Sketches


Reform sketches


The texture I use for my pavilion
Light : Top Right
Description : Vertical strips are clearly seen whereas the zig zag have not seen in any shadow.  Strong shadows and overlapped shadows formed.

Light : Middle Right
Description: Shadow elongated. Light which shines on the perspex  form a light blur shadow.  Zig zag are shown on shadows.
Light : Bottom Left
Description: The structure of the pavilion are strongly shown on the shadow. Shade are formed on the left part of the pavilion.  

Light ; Top Left
Description : Overlapped shadows formed on the bottom right.  Not much structure can be seen.  Strong shadows formed overall.
Main entrance
Another view of my pavilion
Vertical brd eye view
All part of the pavilion can be pass through by the 3cm height human figure 
The minimum height that appear in my pavilion is 3cm which is the door at first floor.


Presentation Board

You Might Also Like

0 comments: