Exercise 1 - YOU SEE WHAT YOU SEE

16:29 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

   Ms. Tan told us to take as many photo as we can about space. I'm not sure whether my photo fulfil Ms. Tan criteria or not. So, below are my photos took between 21/9 - 26/9.

Ha! I think people who live in KL will sure know this place! It's at Midvalley. Taken from Muji outlet.
This is the adjacent building of Midvalley - The Garden.
I took this in LRT when I'm going to Cempaka Station (Ampang Line). 
Here is Taman Connaught where the longest night market in KL will open at here every Wednesday.
It's the carpet at my room.
It's my decoration in my room. Tiny rattan chairs with the table and the set of tiny porcelain teapot. 
Hahaha! Still my decoration at my room. Unique bottle, drink can and bottles of stars.
Dog fur!
Bamboo tree at my garden!
My garden...
HAHAHA dog cage! xD

You Might Also Like

0 comments: