Assignment 1 part 2 - B&W Close up Minimalist Photograph Using DSLR

21:08 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  Yesterday (27/9), Mr Martin told us to take close up photography again but this time we get to use DSLR instead of mobile phone. He wants us to feel the difference between using phone camera and DSLR. So, today I try using my DSLR (Nikon D3100) and this is the first time I use DSLR. I really don't know how to operate at first but after a few shot, I managed to get some nice photos... I wonder why I can't take photo at a very near distance to the object but it works when the camera is a bit far from the object... I'm going to ask Mr Martin tomorrow x( By the way, I felt that DSLR took nicer photos than phone camera and DSLR get to capture objects like how our eyes capture those objects... It looks so real when I capture objects using DSLR! So, below are my B&W close up photo using DSLR :)

Wallpaper at my dry kitchen
Red table cloth 
Dry fountain 
HA! My doggie's eye
Try guess what are these! Wine glass!!
Bicycle tyre pattern!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: