Project 1 - Timeline & Diagram Analysis

13:20 Nicole Tay 0 Comments

  This project is a group collaboration work for interior architecture students with architecture students. I'm in a group with Cecilia, Nicklaus Zhi Ying, Terence and Tasnia. We are needed to do research on Parliament Building and Stadium Merdeka in this small group whereas there are two other groups doing on Dewan Tun Canselor and Stadium Negara, TNB Headquarters and Bangunan Getah Asli. After that, these three group needed to compile all the info in a designed A5 booklet to produce a timeline with diagram analysis.

  When doing this project, I get a lot of benefits for my studies as we shared info to each other. Not only that, the biggest lesson I learnt in this project is communication skills. Communicate with different course people with different kind of thoughts is a big challenge to me. We did had some little arguments and miscommunications but it was all fine. This make me realised that in future, I will face the same problem again and hopefully in future, I can settle it with a happy ending.

PDF link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AEhOjnW4yy1VqXpxPU6PPCimaBtU1Xw2/view?usp=sharing

You Might Also Like

0 comments: